terça-feira, 18 de março de 2008

Red friday


From now on I'll write all the posts in english (I'll explain this better after).
Well.. Last friday I had an event a little bit different but before to tell in details I have to put some information to make it clear:
1) The place where I work (or I pass most of my time LOL) will sponsor The Cup "Libertadores da América" and they have hired Pelé for advertising.
2) They planned an event to 200 people only to participate in a chat with Pelé.
3) There was a test to choice those people and I was one of them.
So, last friday I participated in this event...
I can say I'm not a fan but it was very interesting to see him so close. Moreover, the conversation was very informal in spite of the fact the directors were there too.
He told a little bit about his life, his career, he talked about the sponsorship ("partnership") and he answered some questions.
To sum up, he is not a "normal" man definitely, he's a legend and everybody is responsible to put him where he is. Of course he was a reference while he played soccer but what's necessary to do to be famous and keep this title for years? I really don't know.

Nenhum comentário: