quinta-feira, 13 de março de 2008

IELTS - here we go

Finally last monday I scheduled my exam for IELTS and it's going to be on April, 12th.
I decided to try to write down this post in english to practice a little bit the composition part (I'm very bad at all).
Today I talked to my wife in english and I think the speaking part is much better than last year. Probably my listening is better after my travel to Toronto and New York.
My objective is to reach at least 7 in the four parts and my preparation to the test includes a package of 10 private classes with a native teacher. Moreover I'm planning to study by myself focusing in listening and writting.
I'll try to post short messages here during this journey.

Sorry for this simple post with a poor vocabulary, but I'll post more elaborate messages as soon as possible.

[]s

Nenhum comentário: